Why choose nanotechnology applications for clean water?There are many types of water filters
- Net based
- Charcoal based
- Membrane based
Then there is nanotechnology for drinking water & water purification: Which work 100% more effective because they Filter and restructure water, Without any replaceable elements
Which provide the most effective water purification using nanotechnology that is very cost effective.
Coal which constitute a compressed block of activated carbon. This cartridge removes from water various chemical and mechanical impurities, such as chlorine, phenol, oil products, etc.
The reverse osmosis cartridge is a thin-film membrane which is a microporous mesh, whose cells are the size of a water molecule. This type of cartridges for water filtration purifies it from bacteria and germs from all kinds of dissolved impurities and organic compounds. In other words, this cartridge makes the water crystal clear.
combined cartridges - combination of ion exchange and carbon fillers (filtration substances). These cartridges provide comprehensive water treatment. These cartridges soften the water, purify them from the impurities of iron, heavy metals, toxic substances give the water its crystal clear appearance and eliminates any possible odors used in industrial.
Reverse osmosis filtrationPurification system based on reverse osmosis consists of five stages
- Pre-treatment of water
- Installation of reverse osmosis
- Storage of purified water after reverse osmosis
- The system of raising and maintaining the pressure for a home water supply
- Finish water cleaning, if necessary
Nanotechnology applications for drinking water by nano filter solutions:
- 1000 liters per hour (Minimum)
- 3000 liters per hour
- 10000 liters per hour
- 20000 liters per hour
- 40000 liters per hour
- 60000 liters per hour
- 100,000 liters per hour
- 200,000 liters per hour
- 300,000 liters per hour (Maximum)
So what is the difference?
- the Filter element is covered with very pure silver (99,9%), which in ionic form has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- the Inside of the filter cartridge is placed a special generator, which generates the EMF, due to which there cleaning of the filter surface.
- through the metal membrane stay all the useful for the organism, macro - and micronutrients.
- the water is being filtered and structured at the same time.
- Nanotechnology applications for clean water have been proven to provide clean filtered water better then any other type of water filtration system